Friday, March 11, 2011

Eternal Whisper

I wanted to go far from the madding crowd,
A place where peace resides but none I found.
Strange thoughts crept inside me, violently-
Anonymous images swept me away unknowingly;

Utterance of repetitive noises
Erased the fluctuating silence,
Crushing down my patience
The arrogant stream of questions.

I set my mind towards the almighty,
To discover my inner abilities.
The path of meditation
Introduced me to the sound of god

Looked up at the divine god, helpless me!
Tears soaked my heart immediately.
Farewell to the autonomous painful noises as I'm free.
Could no longer hear any cacophony;

I repeat me, I am free.
My god is travelling with me:
Transcending perishable doubts,
I cross the fierce storms and seas
As I'm travelling not alone, god is with me.
Far from the madding crowd towards eternity.

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected </p><p>P4OP-AO4J-RLY4-ZEJZ

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted.
    Keep up the good work Barnashree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words that you have chosen are very powerful. good:)

    ReplyDelete