Friday, August 6, 2010

Let them fly.

Never ever they shall fly,
Never ever they shall touch the sky,
I wanted them to be freed but I never tried!
I am repenting now in tranquility,
But friend, trust me, none of us tried.



We never tried to set them free,
Gave a thought about their freedom occasionally.
Will they ever twitter while sitting on the twigs with glee?
I hope they will certainly---
Only if we break the locks of their captivity!
Only if we never seize their life with cruelty!
Only then they can stretch their wings and feel the glorious high.

Such beautiful creatures
Bring perpetual happiness to our minds,
Make us realise the presence of God.
Make us feel blessed with an amazing feeling which has not been identified in words.
This lovely creation of birds,
Takes our joy to a rise.
And we surrender ourselves to nature's pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment