Monday, October 4, 2010

The tale of a splendid spirit after a failure.

Somehow i was surviving through the dejection,
My dismal mind was facing the rejection.
Within me a sorrow prevailed.
And all the happiness desolated my mind;

The failure stressed me out.
The prolonged dissatisfaction made my feelings go bitter,
In search of an escape
I went up to my building's terrace
And felt the tender silence.

The full moon prettily covered in a bright silver foil
Appeared spectacular and more bigger than usual,
Emitting rays of hope
Which devoured the death-like-silence in my mind.
The rays transferred sudden joy and my heart galloped!

The peaceful autumn breeze held my heart at high.
I took a deep breath, looked up and gave a confident smile.
The radiant western star asked me to carry faith in my heart.
I gathered up my courage to celebrate the failure,
My spirit gleamed up in the darkness to welcome my forthcoming success.
And now I TRUST MYSELF, the God within me who creates.  :)

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected </p><p>YAPF-OTK3-YTHB-PS3Z

8 comments:

  1. you delineated it really well. :)
    raginee harlalka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work Bernashree.
    The imagery of the Western star elevated its stature.=).
    Keep enlightening us with your beautiful thoughts always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. raginee@ thanks babie! :)
    the unknown traveller@ thanks for the appreciation.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work barnashree....!!! i loved it :) great portrayal of Ur emotions...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "In search of an escape
    I went up to my building's terrace"


    you remind me of so many memories. beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes... the terrace is very peaceful in the nights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Barnashree. I like your choice of words! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete